The Matrox RadientPro CL is a vision processor board supporting the highest Camera Link® acquisition rates with FPGA-based processing offload capabilities customizable by Matrox or using the optional Matrox FPGA Development Kit (FDK).
- Capture images at the highest Camera Link rates with support for the Full and 80-bit modes at up to 85MHz (single-Full model).
- Eliminate lost pixels through a PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on-board buffering.
- Reduce cabling and eliminate power supplies by way of Power over Camera Link (PoCL) support.
- Offload and accelerate image processing to free and assist the host CPU using an Altera® Stratix® V FPGA.
- Simplify the development of custom on-board image processing using the optional Matrox FPGA Development Kit (FDK).
- Reduce development and validation costs through a managed lifecycle offering consistent long term availability.
- Implement image capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development toolkit.
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 and Linux®.