Matrox Radient eV-CXP is a cost-effective, high-performance, and dependable frame grabber for the CoaXPress® interface standard.
- Capture from the next generation of higher resolution and higher speed cameras using the CoaXPress (CXP) interface.
- Acquire from multiple independent cameras at once by way of two (Dual) or four (Quad) CXP connections each supporting up to 6.25 Gbps of input bandwidth.
- Interface to the highest performance cameras through the ability to combine CXP connections for up to 25 Gbps of input bandwidth.
- Ensure reliable delivery to host memory by way of PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on board buffering.
- Maximize PC compatibility and minimize slot usage through a half-length design with video inputs and auxiliary I/Os on the same bracket1.
- Reduce cabling complexity and eliminate power supplies by way of
Power over CoaXPress (PoCXP) support.
- Offload host processing with on-board peak location for 3D profiling2, Bayer interpolation, color space conversion and look-up tables.
- Simplify application development using the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) toolkit on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® 7/8.1/10 and Linux®.
- video synchronization (including trigger input and exposure output) and auxiliary digital I/Os
- connect up to four independent cameras or a single quad channel camera