Matrox Radient eV-CL cost-effective, high-performance, and dependable Camera Link® frame grabber.
- Support the most high-performance Camera Link cameras with available support for Full and 80-bit mode at up to 85 MHz.
- Perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link 2.0 interface.
- Eliminate missed frames through a PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on-board buffering.
- Optimize multi-camera applications via support for up to four (4) Base or two (2) Full/80-bit Camera Link cameras per board.
- Minimize space requirements and maximize PC compatibility through a half-length design with mini Camera Link connectivity for true single slot operation.
- Improve and simplify system connectivity with Power over Camera Link (PoCL) support at extended cable lengths.
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® 7/8.1/10 and Linux®.
- connect up to four independent Base or two independent Full Camera Link camera(s)
- video synchronization (including trigger input and exposure output) and auxiliary digital I/Os